Turkey Acsr Conductor, Turkey Acsr Aluminum Conductor, Turkey Conductor manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Turkey ACSR Aluminum Conductor ASTM B 232 Cable, Medium Voltage XLPE Insulated Unarmoured Three Cores Power Cable, 15kv Medium Voltage XLPE Insulated Armoured Power Cable and so on.
APPLICATIONS: ACSR has the established reputation for economy and dependability in power transmission lines. Also used for primary and secondary distribution lines. Wide range of steel content from 7% to 40% can be achieved by different stranding, to meet desired strength. Electrical losses by corona effect are greatly reduced, due to the larger diameter size of this design. Economical transmission and distribution of Electrical energy can be achieved by ACSR, at very high voltages and distances.
SPECIFICATIONS: ACSR Aluminum Conductors Steel Reinforced for High Voltage (HV) and Medium Voltage (MV) Transmission Overhead Lines are usually manufactured according to ASTM B232, BS 3242, DIN 48204, TS IEC 1089
CONSTRUCTION: ACSR is a composite concentric-lay-stranded conductor. Galvanized steel strand or Strands form the central core of the conductor, around which is stranded one or More layers of EC Grade Aluminium wires. The steel core may consist of a single Strand or a concentric stranded cable of 7, 19, 37, or more wires. Numerous Combinations of aluminum and steel strands and layers are possible.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS: ACSR conductors are recognized for their record of economy, dependability and Favorable strength / weight ratio. ACSR conductors combine the light weight and Good conductivity of aluminum with the high tensile strength and ruggedness of Steel. In line design, this can provide higher tensions, less sag, and longer span Lengths than obtainable with most other types of overhead conductors. The steel Strands are added as mechanical reinforcements. The cross sections above Illustrate some common stranding. The steel core wires are protected from Corrosion by galvanizing.
Type Description Application standard LJ Aluminium stranded wire (A. A. C) GB 1179-1983 LGJ Aluminium conductor steel-reinforeed (ACSR) GB 1179-1983 LHA1J Aluminium alloy stranded wire (AAAC or AASC) GB 9329 LHA2J Aluminium alloy stranded wire (AAA or AASC) GB 9329 JL Aluminium stranded wire (A. A. C) GB 9329 JL/G1A Aluminium conductor steel-reinforeed (ACSR) GB 9329 JLHA1 Aluminium alloy stranded wire (AAAC or AASC) GB 1179-1999 JLHA2 Aluminium alloy stranded wire (AAAC or AASC) GB 1179-1999 TJ Bare copper stranded wire GB 1179-1999
FAQ: 1. How many years has Henan Jiapu Cable Group been in production? Founded in October 1998 by Mr. Gu, our facility has three separate manufacturing workshops within its 100,000-sq.-ft. building. In 2012, we operates in a new 666,000 sq. foot state-of-the-art facility in Xiaodian Industry Park.,Xinxiang, Henan ,China
2. What kinds of products does Jiapu Cable manufacture? 1)Bare Conductor ,such as AAC,AAAC,ACSR,ACAR,AACSR,ACSR/AW and so on; 2)Aerial Bundled Cable (1kV-35kV ),such as Duplex,Triplex,Quadruplex Drop Wires and so on; 3)PVC Insulated (Flexible ) Wire ; 4) PVC Insulated and Sheathed (Armoured) Power Cable; 5)Low, Medium, High Voltage (1kV-220kV) XLPE Insulated (Armoured) Power Cable; 6)Welding Cable, Control Cable, Concentric Cable, Rubber Sheathed Cable and so on;
3. What kind of certifications do you have? SABS, CE, ISO9001-2000, SGS
4.Which markets do you involve mainly in? Our products have been exported mainly to Africa, Middle East, South-east Asia, South America,Central America,North America, Europe ,Australia, etc.
5. Which standards do you comply with when you produce the electrical wires and cables ? We are able to produce electrical wires and cables based on GB, JB, IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, JIS, NF, AS/NZS, CSA, etc. Meanwhile, we can design and manufacture the cables according to the samples and technical specification the customer supply.
6. What is the min.order quantity ? It depends on the type and size of electrical wires and cables. For some small electrical wires, 100 meters can be accepted .But for the power cables with medium or high voltage, that should comply with the property of installed equipments. Anyhow,we will try our best to solve the problem and meet with the requirement If you have special request.
7. What is the production capacity per week or per month ? For the bare conductor, we can finish 3000 tons within one month. For power cables, that depends on the type and size. The total output value per month is approx. USD3,000,000.00 for insulated aluminum cables and that is approx. USD8,000,000.00 for insulated copper cables.
8. Do you supply the customers with installation service in foreign country ? We don't have professional installation teams in foreign country.But if that is necessary, we will recommend our partners to cooperate with you.