600V Single Conductor Urd Cable
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: Code Name: Princeton Mercer Clemson Kenyon Harvard
- Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
- Insulation Material: XLPE
- Capacity: 2000ton/Month
- Min.Order Qty: 1km
- Payment Term: L/C, D/P, D/a ,T/T, M/T, D/D, O/a, C.W.O, C.O.D, C
- The Rated Voltage: 600 V
- Transport Package: Wooden Drums or Lron-Wooden Drums
- Origin: China
- Application: Overhead
- Current: AC Cable
- Certification: ISO, CE, SABS
- Delivery Length: Accord with The Request
- Port of Loading: Tianjin, Qingdao, Ningbo, Shanghai, Xiamen
- Certificate: SABS, ISO9001-2008, CQC Certificate, CE , SGS
- Trademark: Jiapu
- Specification: CE SGS SABS
- HS Code: 85446012
Standard: ASTM B230,B231, ICEA S-66-524,UL Standard 854
Min.Order Qty : 1km
Directly buried or installed in ducts for 600 volt secondary distribution.
·Cable in Duct(CIC)
Concentric stranded or compressed 1350-H19 aluminum conductor, crosslinked polyethylene insulation.
ASTM B-230,B-231 and ICEA S-66-524 ,UL Standard 854 for type USE
To determine correct ampacity by conductor size, please consult the National Electric Code, latest edition.
Packaging: Available in 500 ft.coils 1,000ft. reels and long lengths.
The above data are approximate and subject to normal manufacturing tolerances.
Ampacity 90 degrees ceisius conductor temperatures, 20 degrees ceisius ambient temperature. RHO factor 90. 100 percent load factor for three conductor triplexed, 3 phase operation.
|Code Name||Cond.Size AWG or MCM||Stranding||Insulation Thickness (mls)||Outside Diam (inches)||Weight per 1000ft(lbs)||Ampacity|
|Direct Burial||In Duct|
1. How many years has Henan Jiapu Cable Group been in production?
Founded in October 1998 by Mr. Gu, our facility has three separate manufacturing workshops within its 100,000-sq.-ft. building. In 2012, we operates in a new 666,000 sq. foot state-of-the-art facility in Xiaodian Industry Park.,Xinxiang, Henan ,China
2. What kinds of products does Jiapu Cable manufacture?
1)Bare Conductor ,such as AAC,AAAC,ACSR,ACAR,AACSR,ACSR/AW and so on;
2)Aerial Bundled Cable (1kV-35kV ),such as Duplex,Triplex,Quadruplex Drop Wires and so on;
3)PVC Insulated (Flexible ) Wire ;
4) PVC Insulated and Sheathed (Armoured) Power Cable;
5)Low, Medium, High Voltage (1kV-220kV) XLPE Insulated (Armoured) Power Cable;
6)Welding Cable, Control Cable, Concentric Cable, Rubber Sheathed Cable and so on;
3. What kind of certifications do you have?
SABS, CE, ISO9001-2000, SGS
4.Which markets do you involve mainly in?
Our products have been exported mainly to Africa, Middle East, South-east Asia, South America,Central America,North America, Europe ,Australia, etc.
5. Which standards do you comply with when you produce the electrical wires and cables ?
We are able to produce electrical wires and cables based on GB, JB, IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, JIS, NF, AS/NZS, CSA, etc. Meanwhile, we can design and manufacture the cables according to the samples and technical specification the customer supply.
6. What is the min.order quantity ?
It depends on the type and size of electrical wires and cables. For some small electrical wires, 100 meters can be accepted .But for the power cables with medium or high voltage, that should comply with the property of installed equipments. Anyhow,we will try our best to solve the problem and meet with the requirement If you have special request.
7. What is the production capacity per week or per month ?
For the bare conductor, we can finish 3000 tons within one month. For power cables, that depends on the type and size. The total output value per month is approx. USD3,000,000.00 for insulated aluminum cables and that is approx. USD8,000,000.00 for insulated copper cables.
8. Do you supply the customers with installation service in foreign country ?
We don't have professional installation teams in foreign country.But if that is necessary, we will recommend our partners to cooperate with you.