Underground Used Swa PVC Insulated Power Cable
|FOB Price:||US $0.25 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $0.25/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: VV/VV22/VV32
- Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO, CCC, CE, VDE, SABS
- Brand: Jiapu
- Trademark: Jiapu
- Specification: any one
- HS Code: 8544492100
- Application: Construction, Overhead, Underground, Industrial, Power Station
- Current: DC & AC
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Wire Core Material: Bare Copper Wire
- Model: YJV
- Standards: ASTM, IEC, DIN, CSA, BS...
- Transport Package: Wooden Drums
- Origin: Henan China
The PVC insulated power cable and fire resistant cable are suitable for fixed laying in power transmission and distribution lines with A. C. 50Hz and voltage rating of up to or including 6KV.
1. Conductors: Copper or aluminum.
2. Both armored and non-armored type power cables are available.
3. Voltage rating: 0.6/1kV 3.6/6kV.
4. PVC or PE sheathed.
5. Number of cable cores: One core (Single core), two cores(Double cores), three cores,
Four cores (Four Equal-section-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and one smaller section area neutral core),
Five cores (Five equal-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and two smaller section area neutral cores).
6. Standards: Chinese national standard GB 12706 and GB 12666.6(equivalent to IEC 60502 and IEC 60331)
IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, CSA, NFC, AS, GOST etc. Or other special characteristics as customers request.
1. The long-time permissible operation temperature of conductor shall not be higher than 70oC.
2. Conductor maximum short circuit (not more than 5 seconds) temperature shall not be higher than 160 oC.
3. The power cable is not limited by drop in level when being laid, and the ambient temperature shall not be lower than 0 oC.
If so, the cable should to be preheated.
4. Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flame.
5. Light weight, perfect bending properties, installed and maintained easily and conveniently.
1. How many years has Henan Jiapu Cable Group been in production?
Founded in October 1998 by Mr. Gu, our facility has three separate manufacturing workshops within its 100,000-sq.-ft. building. In 2012, we operates in a new 666,000 sq. foot state-of-the-art facility in Xiaodian Industry Park.,Xinxiang, Henan ,China
2. What kinds of products does Jiapu Cable manufacture?
1)Bare Conductor ,such as AAC,AAAC,ACSR,ACAR,AACSR,ACSR/AW and so on;
2)Aerial Bundled Cable (1kV-35kV ),such as Duplex,Triplex,Quadruplex Drop Wires and so on;
3)PVC Insulated (Flexible ) Wire ;
4) PVC Insulated and Sheathed (Armoured) Power Cable;
5)Low, Medium, High Voltage (1kV-220kV) XLPE Insulated (Armoured) Power Cable;
6)Welding Cable, Control Cable, Concentric Cable, Rubber Sheathed Cable and so on;
3. What kind of certifications do you have?
SABS, CE, ISO9001-2000, SGS
4.Which markets do you involve mainly in?
Our products have been exported mainly to Africa, Middle East, South-east Asia, South America,Central America,North America, Europe ,Australia, etc.
5. Which standards do you comply with when you produce the electrical wires and cables ?
We are able to produce electrical wires and cables based on GB, JB, IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, JIS, NF, AS/NZS, CSA, etc. Meanwhile, we can design and manufacture the cables according to the samples and technical specification the customer supply.
6. What is the min.order quantity ?
It depends on the type and size of electrical wires and cables. For some small electrical wires, 100 meters can be accepted .But for the power cables with medium or high voltage, that should comply with the property of installed equipments. Anyhow,we will try our best to solve the problem and meet with the requirement If you have special request.
7. What is the production capacity per week or per month ?For the bare conductor, we can finish 3000 tons within one month. For power cables, that depends on the type and size. The total output value per month is approx. USD3,000,000.00 for insulated aluminum cables and that is approx. USD8,000,000.00 for insulated copper cables.