Single Galvanized Steel Wire (GSW)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $1/ Meter|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Drum or Wooden&Steel Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: GSW
- Conductor Type: Solid
- Conductor Material: Galvanized Steel
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Brand: Henan Jiapu
- Capacity: 2000ton/Month
- Delivery Length: Accord with The Request
- Port of Loading: Tianjin, Qingdao, Ningbo, Shanghai, Xiamen
- Trademark: Jiapu
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: Bare
- Application: Overhead
- Insulation Material: Bare
- Certification: ISO9001, CE, SABS
- Cross Section Area: <1500mm2
- Min.Order Qty: 1km
- Certificate: SABS, ISO9001-2008, CQC Certificate, CE , SGS
- Payment Term: L/C, D/P, D/a ,T/T, M/T, D/D, O/a, C.W.O, C.O.D, C
- Specification: IEC, ASTM, DIN, BS, GB, Any standard
- HS Code: 7614900000
We manufacture PC strand wire in a 3 or 7-strand configuration in both stress relieved and low relaxation grades. Diameters range from 3/8" (9.53 mm) to .600" (15.24 mm).
Prestressing wire and strands are used in bridges, cryogenic storage, industrial, commercial and residential buildings where safety is critical.
- Prestressed concrete uses much less materials than reinforced concrete: savings can reach 40% of the overall mass Longer spans, thinner and lighter parts allow a reduction in number of piles, height of buildings, consumption of energy in freight and handling, therefore CO2 emissions.
- Low relaxation ensures that no noticeable loss of tension will occur in time, therefore a long lasting compressive force on concrete.
- Deviated tension is current in post-tensioned structures, stay-cables and even some prefabrication methods. By strict adherence to manufacturing processes and routine destructive tests, our products exceed standard requirements.
- Stress corrosion and hydrogen embrittlement are known to be a threat for high-tensile structural steels, especially in environments containing chlorides. For several decades,
- EN 10138 - BS 5896
- ASTM A 416/A 416 M
pc strand wire Standard ASTM A 416
pc strand wire Standard BS5896
Load at 1%
Relaxation Value 1000h
1. How many years has Henan Jiapu Cable Group been in production?
Founded in October 1998 by Mr. Gu, our facility has three separate manufacturing workshops within its 100,000-sq.-ft. building. In 2012, we operates in a new 666,000 sq. foot state-of-the-art facility in Xiaodian Industry Park.,Xinxiang, Henan ,China
2. What kinds of products does Jiapu Cable manufacture?
1)Bare Conductor ,such as AAC,AAAC,ACSR,ACAR,AACSR,ACSR/AW and so on;
2)Aerial Bundled Cable (1kV-35kV ),such as Duplex,Triplex,Quadruplex Drop Wires and so on;
3)PVC Insulated (Flexible ) Wire ;
4) PVC Insulated and Sheathed (Armoured) Power Cable;
5)Low, Medium, High Voltage (1kV-220kV) XLPE Insulated (Armoured) Power Cable;
6)Welding Cable, Control Cable, Concentric Cable, Rubber Sheathed Cable and so on;
3. What kind of certifications do you have?
SABS, CE, ISO9001-2000, SGS
4.Which markets do you involve mainly in?
Our products have been exported mainly to Africa, Middle East, South-east Asia, South America,Central America,North America, Europe ,Australia, etc.
5. Which standards do you comply with when you produce the electrical wires and cables ?
We are able to produce electrical wires and cables based on GB, JB, IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, JIS, NF, AS/NZS, CSA, etc. Meanwhile, we can design and manufacture the cables according to the samples and technical specification the customer supply.
6. What is the min.order quantity ?
It depends on the type and size of electrical wires and cables. For some small electrical wires, 100 meters can be accepted .But for the power cables with medium or high voltage, that should comply with the property of installed equipments. Anyhow,we will try our best to solve the problem and meet with the requirement If you have special request.
7. What is the production capacity per week or per month ?
For the bare conductor, we can finish 3000 tons within one month. For power cables, that depends on the type and size. The total output value per month is approx. USD3,000,000.00 for insulated aluminum cables and that is approx. USD8,000,000.00 for insulated copper cables.
8. Do you supply the customers with installation service in foreign country ?
We don't have professional installation teams in foreign country.But if that is necessary, we will recommend our partners to cooperate with you.